Welcome to our Resource Library!
If you are a journalist or someone deeply interested in our work, this is the place to be. Browse through our latest press releases, publications and info material to find out more about our work. Of course we are also available personally for more in-depth questions or interviews. Just get in touch with us!
- Human Rights to Water and Sanitation: Overview of the December 2015 and September 2016 resolutions by the UN General Assembly and UN Human Rights Council
- December 2015: UN General Assembly Resolution on Human Rights to Water and Sanitation: Joint Statement
- November 2015: Human Rights to Water and Sanitation: NGO Statement of Support
- April 2015: Recognition of the human rights to water and sanitation by UN Member States at the international level
- January 2015: The Human Rights to Water and Sanitation in Courts Worldwide - A selection of national, regional and international case law
- October 2014: The Human Rights to Water and Sanitation - Overview of the September 2014 Resolution of the Human Rights Council
- October 2014: The Human Rights to Water and Sanitation - A contribution to discussions at the Human Rights Council
- March 2013, Beyond 2015: Global Thematic Consultation on Water in the Post-2015 Development Framework - Water in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- March 2012, WASH United, Freshwater Action Network, WaterLex: The human right to safe drinking water and sanitation in law and policy - a sourcebook
- January 2012: Stigmatisation in the Realisation of the Right to Water and Sanitation – Submission for the report of the Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation
Recent Press Releases
- 3 February 2015: East Africa WASH Challenge Cup (English)
- 28 April 2014: Breaking the Bloody Taboo: The 28th of May is Menstrual Hygiene Day (English)
- 28 April 2014: „Breaking the Bloody Taboo” - Der weltweit erste Menstruationshygienetag findet am 28. Mai statt (Deutsch)
- 14 March 2014: Suresh Raina teams up with WASH United to defeat diarrhoea (English)
Visual material (press photos / TV ads)
Contact us for more information
Is there still something you couldn't find? Don't hesitate to contact us.
Berlin office: +49 30 555 768 061